Friday, February 29, 2008

When Badasses Collide



Check out this insane duel from Crisis Core, an upcoming game for the PSP. Yeah, I'm a nerd when it comes to this stuff.
__________________________________________________________

Here are some of the things I thought were pretty slick (Watch the clip first!)

-----The tunes at the beginning, accompanied by the book-reading before the battle.
-----The lighting and location (I'm guessing the platform they were on was some sort of super-canon)
-----The swords.
-----When the guy in red (Genesis) first charges up his sword--that last flick of the wrist was a nice touch.
-----And when Sephiroth started slicin' n dicin' the platform like sushi, I couldn't help but think, "how badass is that?!"

OK--enough geekin', I better get back to something more productive.

No comments: