Saturday, January 5, 2008

Firing It Up!


Hello everyone, I've finally decided to give this blog thing a shot!

I want to set this off with a tribute to Saturday morning cartoons--I'm talking about the good ones from back in the day! Shows like Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, Thundarr the Barbarian, and Dungeons & Dragons, played a big part in what I'm doing today.

This piece was originally done a while back for a Wizard Magazine contest. Although I wasn't able to trick the judges into giving me a prize, it was still a lot of fun. (In case anyone's wondering who this is, it's Firestar from Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends)

Finally, I wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone who's been busy bloggin' these past years--all of your postings continue to inspire me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

damn fool about time you do this, now i can feel depressed about my lack of artistic skills more often.

Gia said...

Very cool TJ, now let see some animation.

dave yee said...

'Bout time! Can't wait to see more!