If you have a PS3, buy this game!
- Awesome character control. Incredible freedom of movement, esp. once you upgrade to the wire grind and power glide.
- Great platforming moments.
- I was never a fan of electricity powers...until this game! Satisfying powers and upgrades.
- Pretty decent narrative (enough to keep me going).
- Bottom line is the incredible feeling of being able to fluidly navigate through the city (something I was hoping Assassin's Creed would deliver...maybe in the second installment). In this game, I felt like I could grab onto anything that looked "grab-able".
- 9+ rating in my book (haven't played one of those in a while).
Other honorable mentions that I've played recently:
- Didn't get the best reviews, but I dug it.
- Play it for the ridiculously over the top quick-time events. I dug the boss battles too. Not a perfect game, but definitely entertaining (for me). Not for everyone (esp if you don't like quick-time events), but if you can enjoy some cheese sprinkled over some crazy action, give this game a go.
- Definitely visceral. Repetive in some areas, but entertaining as a action slasher. Gotta love Wolvie's cyclone move and "psycho-crusher" drill (in the game).