Tuesday, November 4, 2008

LEC Lunch Crew (Done)


I think I'm going to call this done for now, even if I didn't get all six characters in. Sorry Eric--I'll have to add you in the next round!

Lately I've been wanting to try to draw in a more reductive and stylized fashion, but I always end up adding more lines and detail as I noodle. I then end up with something that's not pushed enough in terms of shapes, proportions, and gesture, but at the same time, not realistic enough in terms of lighting and rendering. I always seem to end up at an awkward place somewhere inbetween. Guess I'll just have to keep practicing.

3 comments:

DLam said...

DOPE!!! Wolverine looks tough haha

DLam said...

TJ, this is my new facebook picture, haha.

TJ Phan said...

Wolverine's tough alright--but the Hayabusa Ninja's cooler! Haha! (note to self...have to...get off sofa and start working out...)